Dr. Esterkyn is passionate about creating beautiful healthy smiles that his patients can be proud of for their entire lives. He loves to see the confidence, self-esteem, and pure joy on a patient’s face when they see their new smile for the first time. In that moment, he knows that he’s made a positive difference in their life. This is why he became an orthodontist: to provide truly spectacular smiles and a foundation for exceptional oral health.
Along with his outstanding team, Dr. Esterkyn has created a fun, energetic, and family-oriented practice where each patient is valued as an individual. In addition to leaving the office with a great smile, Dr. Esterkyn wants each patient to have the best, most comfortable and enjoyable experience possible.
Education and Continuing Education:
- Bachelors of Arts Degree – University of the Pacific
– Magna Cum Laude (AO Honor Society)
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of the Pacific School of Dentistry
– Summa Cum Laude (OKU Honor Society)
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics Certificate – Georgetown University
- Masters of Science Degree in Oral Biology – Georgetown University
Dr. Esterkyn attends continuing education courses throughout the year in order to stay up-to-date in the ever-changing world of orthodontics. Continuing education is an extremely important investment and allows him to provide the most advanced treatments and techniques to meet the needs of each individual patient.